As a company we are committed to providing our customers with exactly what they want, when they want it. So when our customers told us that they would benefit from more than just a Domestic Cleaning service, we took notice. They told us that they want to be able to leave the day-to-day running of their house to a team of trained professionals that they know and trust. So we created GMCS Housekeeping.
GMCS Housekeeping offers all the benefits of our Domestic Cleaning service, like fully vetted and insured staff, secure key holding and the use of environmentally friendly products. On top of that though, there are many extra benefits to the service.
Here is a taste of what you get by signing up to our Housekeeping offering.
- An extended list of services to take advantage of. Your Housekeeping team will not only clean your house from top to bottom, they’ll also do your shopping, sort your dry cleaning, feed your pets and more!
- A regular Housekeeping team that you’ll see week in week out. Build a relationship with your team and trust that you’ll get nothing but the best time and again from them.
- The highest service levels, guaranteed; our Housekeeping teams are the backbone of our business.
- A totally bespoke service that allows you to indulge all your quirks and familiar habits in the upkeep of your house, without lifting a finger!
- A new feedback system that works better than ever because you’ll be seeing the same Housekeeping team time and again.
Any service you want on any day you want it with a new Schedule Guarantee – your team will be there on the specific day you want, at the time that suits you best.
If you lead a busy life and would rather spend quality time with your partner, friends or children than managing your house, then you owe it to yourself to consider a Housekeeping service. It’s one of those things in life that once you try it, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Not sure if you’d really feel the benefit of having a trained professional look after your house for you though?
well here are some examples of the things that your GMCS Housekeeping team could take care of for you, which currently you either do yourself and hate doing, or mean to do but never get round to…
- Taking your dry-cleaning to be done. Then remembering to pick it up too!
- Ironing everything in the basket, rather than just a shirt at a time when you need it.
- Cleaning all those really difficult and annoying bits in the house, like the oven, the microwave, behind the fridge, hoovering under the sofa and so on.
- Changing the linen in all the bedrooms.
- Taking care of any items in disrepair, like the shoes that need re-heeling, the trousers with the loose hem and the jacket with the missing button.
- Feeding the fish, dog, cats, rabbit, hamsters and more so you’re not relying on the kids remembering.
- Collecting your shopping (if you get it delivered) or going out and doing it for you, at your shop/s of choice. This could be your weekly big shop or on an ad hoc basis.
- Taking the bins out, sorting your recycling and managing any garden waste you might have (basically those ‘yuck’ jobs everyone hates and avoids).
Managing any contractors you might employ – builders, plumbers, decorators and so on. The day-to-day admin of a busy house, like remembering whose birthday is when (and sending a card), dealing with the mail, RSVPs and so on. Plus pretty much anything else you need doing either regularly or as and when!
Imagine if everything in your house ran like clockwork, with minimal input from you…
This dream is more than achievable and with a brand you can trust.